Pitkin County Traveler Affidavit Requirement check the website
Book with Peace of Mind:
- All Timberline Condominiums staff will be wearing masks.
- Due to government mandate around sanitation standards, the sauna is not open at this time.
- Pool, hot tubs, and gym are open with limited capacity.
- Daily housekeeping service will be suspended until further notice to keep guests and staff healthy and safe. For questions about the trash removal, non-daily cleaning service, or more, call (970) 923-4000.
Local COVID-19 Resources & Information
Timberline Condominiums continues to closely monitor the public health situation regarding the COVID-19 and is following recommendations from the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment and Center for Disease Control to ensure the safety of our visitors, residents, and staff.
- Pitkin County COVID-19 Information
- Center for Disease Control
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment COVID-19 Info
General questions about COVID-19: Call CO-Help at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911 or email COHELP@RMPDC.org, for answers in English and Spanish (Español), Mandarin (普通话), and more.