Welcome Back! We're are open.
Pitkin County has lifted its "Stay-At-Home" order. Timberline Condominiums is now accepting reservations for stays after May 28, 2020. Per government mandate, occupancy levels are capped at 50%, so certain dates may be subject to availability. Read about our Worry-Free Summer + Fall Cancellation Policy.
Book with Peace of Mind:
- All Timberline Condominiums staff will be wearing masks.
- Due to government mandate around sanitation standards, the sauna is not open at this time.
- Pool, hot tubs and gym are open at 50% capacity.
- Daily housekeeping service will be suspended until further notice to keep guests and staff healthy and safe. For questions about trash removal, non-daily cleaning service or more, call (970) 923-4000.
For all summer and fall reservations, Timberline Condominiums is allowing cancellations up to 24 hours prior to arrival date until November 25. Please contact one of our reservationists at (970) 923-4000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local COVID-19 Resources & Information
Timberline Condominiums continues to closely monitor the public health situation regarding the COVID-19 and is following recommendations from the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment and Center for Disease Control to ensure the safety of our visitors, residents and staff.
- Pitkin County COVID-19 Information
- Center for Disease Control
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment COVID-19 Info
General questions about COVID-19: Call CO-Help at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911 or email COHELP@RMPDC.org, for answers in English and Spanish (Español), Mandarin (普通话), and more.